Thursday, April 4, 2013

Art Journal Page: Happy

Here's my new art journal page! I really like this one.

The background was made with white card stock embossed with my Cuttlebug- I think the folder I used was a Tim Holtz texture fade. It took four pieces to cover the page. Then I used several colors of spray ink,and I sprayed it on really thickly, with several layers. Then, with a credit card, I spread gesso on just the embossed parts (mostly- I wasn't very careful about it). The butterfly is also a cuttlebug thing. I used a (dry) baby wipe that I had cleaned up with when I used the same ink colors. I still have the other piece so you might see that on pages to come.

The words at the bottom are:
"Happy is the person who knows what to remember of the past, what to enjoy in the present, what to plan for the future. A. Glason"


1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderfully colorful page!! Love the swirls and the quote! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete