Friday, March 15, 2013

Art Journal page: Clover

I'm rather proud of this page. Not really because of how it looks (it's ok, but not my favorite page ever), but because it's mostly journaling. I very rarely do any personal journaling on an art journal page. I mostly use quotes or song lyrics or just one word. But for this page I just started writing until I had filled up the whole page. It's nothing earth shattering, and probably doesn't make a lot of sense to anyone else but me. But I'm glad I did it and maybe I'll try to write more on future pages.

The background is acrylic paint (applied with a credit card because I was being lazy and didn't want to clean paintbrushes afterwards); the picture is from some junk mail; and I did the journaling with a gold Sharpie marker.



1 comment:

  1. The background is great, so bright and I know what you mean about journalling. Lately I haven't been writing very much at all but you've reminded me it's good to just put that pen in your hand & do it.

    ReplyDelete