Saturday, June 16, 2012

First Blog Post

I have finally decided to start a blog!  I've thought about it for quite a while, and decided to just go for it.  I plan to write mostly about my crafty endeavors, but we'll see what happens!  At the moment, I've named it Carmen's Creations, but I think that's a pretty cheesy name so it may change.

I suppose I should start by introducing myself.  My name is Carmen, and I'm 35.  I'm married, no kids but I do have a spoiled rat terrier named Annabelle Dangermouse who is 7 years old.

I enjoy many different crafts, but what I do most of is an art journaling/ mixed media type of thing. 


I think I'll wrap this post up with a picture of Annabelle.  I'm doing project 365, where you take a photo every day.  I decided to have a theme, and I take a picture of my dog every day, which is harder than it sounds as she is uncooperative most days.  So a lot of the pictures are not so great, but occasionally, I get a really good one.  This is one of my favorites.






Well, that's all for now.  I hope you'll enjoy my blog once I really get it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment