Sunday, July 1, 2012

In the Sun pages 14-17

I really need to get my "real" camera out and get better pictures than my iPod takes. Most of these pages look a lot better in person. It's just so much easier to use the iPod.

For page 14, the prompt was "Perfect Summer Day". I didn't cut out the letters for the title like Natalie did; I just did not have that kind of patience at the time. 
 



Page 15: the prompt was Vacation House. I was actually looking for a picture of a cabin we rented several years ago, but I couldn't find it. This is just a random cabin from the internet. 

Page 16: the prompt was "active", which I am definitely not.


Page 17: Relax.To make the title, I used letter stickers as a mask on a bit of white cardstock, and sponged several shades of green rubber stamp ink over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment