Monday, February 25, 2013

Art Journal Page: Embrace the Magic

This year, I've been trying to use more of the magazine images and other ephemera that I've been hoarding. This page came from trying to use up some pictures from a Harry Potter page-a-day calendar. It's not my favorite page ever, but to be honest, it came out better than I thought it would. In the past when I've tried to do collages like this,they never really looked very good. There was always something not quite right about them. But this one turned out okay. The only thing I really don't like is Ollivander's hair (the man in the top right corner). In person it's not quite that bright, but still. It would probably help if I got my "real" camera out and stopped using my iPod to take pictures, but I know me and that's just not going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment