Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sherlock Keychain

I am a huge fan of the BBC TV show, Sherlock. If you haven't seen it, you should really check it out. It's awesome!

Due to the long wait between seasons, I've been getting antsy for season 3. I've been getting a bit obsessed with photos of rebuilding the sets, watching old interviews with the actors and writers, reading theories as to exactly what happened in the last episode and what will happen in the next, and things like that. (Yes, I do realize that I need to get a life, but I'm perfectly happy as I am.)

I made a Sherlock keychain. I didn't really need a new keychain, but once I had the idea, I had to make it. And once I made it I had to use it. The pictures on it won't make much sense if you haven't watched the show. (So go watch it- now!) I painted the base purple in honor of the purple shirt.





I made the keychain like I make Scrabble tile pendants; it's just a bit larger. Click here for a tutorial that's similar to the process I used. I just used both sides. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!





No comments:

Post a Comment