Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Daily Ornament Day 12

I feel like I've cheated with today's ornament. It's actually a favor box that is a free printable from Paper Glitter. I don't know if I've said, but I'm doing these ornaments each day, not in advance, and I only have a list of vague ideas I'm working from. I just make whatever I feel like making that day. (Well, night. I've mostly been making the ornaments late at night, which is why these posts are going up very early each morning.) Anyway, tonight I have a headache and printing, cutting out, and putting together something that someone else made is about all the "creativity" I can stand.



2 comments:

  1. Eloise Gaylor StewartDecember 12, 2012 at 2:11 AM

    I have really loved all these ornaments you have made. You're very talented but I've told you that quite a few times..I hope you have a tree and you are putting all these things on it for christmas.. If not, yu should. Great work hon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a tree- we don't have room for one, although we could make room if we really wanted to. They're actually all sitting in a box on my desk.
      Thanks! Glad you are enjoying them!

      Delete