Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Daily Ornament Day 25

Merry Christmas! Today is the last of my daily ornament series, and quite frankly, I'm glad it's done. 25 posts in 25 days is a lot for me, considering I had one post in November, one in October, and before that it was August when I last posted anything.

Today's ornament is something that I might do every year. The ornament itself is basically the same as Day 6 and Day 16, but this time I used a picture of my nephew Andrew.


I liked the idea so much, I also made one with a picture from last year.


I didn't try to match the papers I used because there is no way I'll remember to save certain paper just for that, but you could make a bunch (18? or more?) of blank ones and just add a picture every year and you'd have a matching set!

No comments:

Post a Comment