Today's ornament was more difficult to put together than I was expecting, partly because I tried to get fancy and add beads, and partly because the thread I was using was too short for what I was trying to do. I got it together in the end even though it's not perfect. Then again, no one would believe I made it if it was perfect! I don't think you can see it in the picture, but I outlined the swirly pattern on the paper with a gelly roll clear stardust pen (which I absolutely love and use a lot).
The template I used is from here, although I didn't really follow the tutorial. I probably would have been better off if I had. But I like how it turned out.