Monday, December 3, 2012

Daily Ornament Day 3

Today's ornament is very simple, just strips of paper and a couple of brads. The strips I used were 1/2 inch by 5 1/2 inches. I used 12 strips of paper. You can alternate colors as I did, or use all the same color or pattern. I punched a small hole in each end of the strips. I put one brad all the way through the holes on one end of the stack. Then I pulled each strip up one at a time and put them on the other brad and added a loop of metallic thread as a hanger and all done!
This ornament could definitely be embellished with a bow at the top or some beads on the hanger or hanging from the bottom or many other ways. I decided not to get too fancy this early in the month. Later on, if I run out of ideas, I may make another version of this one.




To see the rest of my December Daily Ornament series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment